Welcome back to Adventure Street!
We are so looking forward to seeing you all and filling our street once again with you and your little ones.
How have we made Adventure Street COVID 19 secure in line with government guidelines?
• A further reduced capacity of people at each play session
• Pre-booked visits only to allow for track and trace
• Closure of the centre in between play sessions for a thorough clean of all surfaces, touch points and toys/costumes
• Increased hand sanitising stations located around the play centre
• Each role play area now contains an adult sanitising station where toys/props can be cleaned ready for the next guest
• Additional role play props used in a system of rotation
• Removal for now of any costumes that cannot be sanitised thoroughly after each use
• Perspex screen in the reception area
• Staff will be wearing visors
Will adults need to wear face coverings?
Yes, if you are over the age of 11 then face coverings need to be worn at all times (except when eating or drinking.) We have some to purchase here if you forget yours.
If you are unable to wear a face covering for medical reasons please provide details of this when you book.
How can adults help to ensure there is a safe 2m social distance between children?
Adventure Street is an experience involving both adult and child; children need to be supervised by a responsible adult/guardian who stays with them at all times.
Will food and drink still be available?
Hot and cold drinks will be available as well as light refreshments that you can enjoy whilst seated at your designated table. You can still purchase snack boxes for those little hungry tummies.
Should I attend if I am feeling unwell?
Please do not attend and make contact with us as soon as you can (or before 8:30am on the day of your visit) via email (email@example.com) and we will move your ticket onto another play session when you are feeling better.